General Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions for Guided Tours and Rental Services
General terms and Conditions are fundamental parts of a booking agreement concluded between Alexandra dr. Sándorné Zsigmond private entrepreneur (address: 2145 Kerepes, Esze Tamás street 20., Hungary; tax no.: 57423861-2-33, phone: +0036205020623) as Service Provider and Customers, who are booking a certain travel arrangement.
Bookings are made online in written form (e-mail or social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Messenger). Once the Customer completes a booking, it is persumed that he/she accepts these General Terms and Conditions.
Cancellation of a booking must be made exclusively in line with these General Terms and Conditions.
Alexandra dr. Sándorné Zsigmond private entrepreneur, licenced guide is a Budapest base entrepreneur who operates under the brand Buda-Pest Footbike and Buda-Pest Footbike Tours.
The brand name “Buda-Pest Footbike” and “Buda-Pest Footbike Tours” and the website www.bringaroler.hu and its social media accounts, as well as all its components (programming code, design, photographs, text, etc.) and subpages are intellectual property of the creator of the brand and thus protected by copyrights. Any copying, usage or abuse of the brand and/or website orsocial media platforms and its components is subject to litigation according to local law.
The Service provider cannot be held liable for errors, omissions or results that may be obtained by misuse or misunderstanding of the information on its website and social media platforms. The Service Provider reserves the right to correct errors as soon as they are brought to its attention and, more generally, to modify, at any time, without notice, all or part of the Website and these Terms and Conditions without any responsibility that may be incurred as a result. The site may contain links to other sites that the service Provider does not use. The Service Provider can in no way be held responsible for the provision of these links to access these sites and external sources, and can not accept any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from these external sites or sources that are neither approved nor verified by the Service Provider.
The Service Provider offers footbike rental and organises sightseeing tours in Budapest and its surroundins. Other destinations are also possible in case of agreement with the Customer (private tours). The offered rental solutions and tours are available on the social media platforms of the enterprise (Facebook, Instagram) as well as on its website. The price each tour includes services indicated on the social media platform and/or on the website. Customers can also order additional services based on their needs. The price of these extra services will be determined by the Service Provider.
Photos placed on the website and social media platforms serve as illustration and may differ in real life.
The Service Provider ensures that footbikes and accessories provided for rentals and sightseeing tours will be in approprite mechanical state.
A separate rental contract will be signed in case of footbike rental service. No such separate contract is made with the Customer in case of guided tours.
Customer acknowledge that safety items like helmet and protective vest are not obligatory to wear in Hungary. However it is the Customer’s responsibility to wear them during the rental period and the guided tours to prevent accidents, especially during evening tours. The Service provider makes these safety items available for the Customer.
Organised sightseeing tours usually take 2-4 hours each. In case of private tours the lenght depends on the agreement between the Customer and the Service Provider. If the Customer wishes to finish the tour early for any reason, it is not entitled to a refund, nor fully, nor partially.
Rental periods are defined in the rental contracts made with the Customers. If Customers finish the rental earlier than defined in the contract, they are not entitled to a refund, nor fully nor partially.
During organized tours tours some venues are busier than others. Local events also may occure (national holidays, state events, etc) that affect the availability of a venue. This means that sometimes the route will be different than the one advertised on the website or certain locations can not be visited due to temporary restrictions. The Customer is not entitled to any refund incase of such events.
The Service Provider reserves the right to change or modify tours without notice, including changing or altering venues, routes and prices. In the event of a change, the Service Provider will endeavour to substitute comparable venues and level of quality, but accepts no liability for changes.
Service provider reserves the right to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices described in the presentations at any time and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment as a result of these changes.
Way of booking:
- Customers sends an inquiry through any contacts indicated on the social media platfirms or website of the enterprise.
- The Customer provides all the necesary information that the Service provide requires to make an offer. It is very important that Customers give their correct personal information. The Customer is responsible for all the costs and consequences, which may occur due to incorrect information he has provided when making a booking.
- The Service Provider sends a written offer via e-mail to the Customer.
- Paying the full price indicated in the offer serves as confirmation of the reservation. The Cusomer also accepts the general terms and conditions by making the payment. Payment must be made within 5 days after the offer is sent in order to book the service.
- Method and deadline of the payment is always indicated in the offer sent to the Customer. If the payment is not made until 24.00 pm on the day of the deadline the offer and the booking automatically becomes invalid.
- The booking can usually be amended at a later time. Amendments can be made in written from via e-mail or social media platforms, by the person who made the original booking. If additional costs occure due to the changes, Cutomers must pay them fully until the deadline determined by the Service Provider. Amendments of the tour come into effect in case full payment was made by the Customer.
- By making a booking every customer agrees that Service Provider has the right to publish all the photos and videos that were made during the program (the photos and videos could include every customer) in promotional and commercial intentions.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to show up on the day of the tour in the agreed time and place. The Service provider waits 20 minutes for the Customer, then the tour is considered cancelled by the Customer.
- Service Provider reserves the right to cancel a tour in any circumstances but will endeavour to avoid this unless absolutely necessary. Service provider makes the tour usually in any weather circomstances. It is the Customer’s responsibility to dress accordingly.
- Customers must pay a deposit of HUF 10 000 or EUR 30 at the beginning of the rental period or the sightseeing tour. This amount is fully paid back by Service Provider if footbikes and accessories are returned fully and without any damage.
- Full refund:
- if Cutomers indicate the cancellation of the booking 2 week before the start of the tour or rental;
- if Service Provider cancels the tour/rental for any reason;
- deposit, if footbikes and accessories are returned fully and without any damage by the Customer.
- 50% refund: if Cutomers indicate the cancellation of the booking 1 week before the start of the tour / rental.
- No refund:
- if Cutomers indicate the cancellation of the booking 3 days before the start of the tour / rental;
- if Customer does not show up in the agreed time and place to start the tour / rental.
- Customer shows up in not proper physical or mental state, i.e drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social behaviour;
- the tour must be cancelled by the Service Provider at any time during the program due to the Customer not obeying the instructions of the tour guide or appearing likely to endanger the safe and comfortable progress of the tour, therefore that client must be excluded from all or part of the tour.
All tour participants must be 12 years or older. Participants under 18 must be with an adult (person older than 18 years old) who is in full charge and bears full responsibility of the infant/youth. Only official identification will be accepted as proof of age and includes: Passports, driver licenses, proof of age (18 plus) cards, etc. Unacceptable identification includes photocopies, student cards and other non-government issued identification. Customers are responsible to have a valid passport, identification and/or visa permit for the duration of the rental or the guided tours. Proof of identity must be shown before the rental or the guided tour begins.
All customers ensure that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of the tour and that they are in good physical and mental shape.
Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions of the guides when on tour with Service Provider.
Customers rent the footbikes or taking part in any guided tour on their on risk.
Consumption of alcohol is prohibited both in case of footbike rental and guided tours.
All clients are responsible for their own safety and well-being both during footbike rental or tours. Customers are obliged:
- to keep all local lows and traffic regulation;
- to use the footbikes correctly;
- not to ingage into any dangerous activity;
- to restrain themselves from disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social behaviour;
- only 1 person /footbike is allowed, including youths and infants as well. Customers, pay attention to the weight limit of each footbike.
- to keep the footbikes within Budapest except agreed othervise;
- to pay attention to their allergies and insufficiensies when consuming food or drink;
- to accept all responsibility for suffering injury, illness, death, loss or damage and bear all costs of such events;
- to accept all responsibility for the damage and/or loss of footbikes or its accessories and bear all costs of such events. Customers acknoledge that the footbikes are not covered by any insurance. Full payment for any damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the Service Provider. If the Customer fails to do so, the Client will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) made by the Service Provider.
- to accept all responsibility for the damage caused in any venue during the rental or the guided tour. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the Manager/Owner of the venue. If the Customer fails to do so, the Client will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against the Service Provider as a result of the Customer’s actions.
- to return the footbikes to the Service Provider at the end of the agreed rental period or at the end of the guided tour. In case the rental period agreed in the rental contract is exceeded by the Customer, additional rental fee determinded by the Service Provider must be paid.
Service Provider will not take any responsibilitiey of any sort of bodily harm or any other personal, material or financial damage in case the above obligations are not kept by the Customer.
Service Provider reserves the right to cancel the tour at any time if the Customer does not obey the instructions of the tour guide and appears likely to endanger the safe and comfortable progress of the tour, that client may be excluded from all or part of the tour. In this case the Customer does not have the right to any refund or cover any additional costs incurred by customers as a result.
All venues attended during the organised sightseeings reserve the right to refuse entry or remove participants from venues. The service provider accepts no liability in the event of refusal or removal and will not refund money in such an event.
Customers are also fully responsible for their personal belongings and luggage during their stay. Service Provider can not be held accountable for loss or thefts of these items.
Compaints: if a Cusomer has a complaint he/she must bring it to the attention of the Service Provider. On the spot amendments to the tour in the interest of satisfaction of a Customer can be made only if the complaint is presented during the tour. Complaints made at a later time will not be taken into consideration. Should the complaint be presented during the tour and the problem remained unresolved another complaint must be made in writing to Service Provider within 7 days of the completion of the tour. Written complaints will be examined and answered within 30 days from the arrival of the complaint to the Service Provider. Answer will be delivered in writen form.
All information submitted by the customer at any time will be kept confidential. However this information will be used for marketing reasons and to help understand the future customer. This personal information is used of communication between customer and organisation and/or for promotional use.
The Customer agrees with these General Terms and Conditions by ordering services from the Service Provider either over website, email, or social media platforms.
The General Terms and Conditions and the relationship between a Customer and Service provider shall be governed by the local laws without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The Service Provider is using the Customers personal Data (Name, Email-address, telephone number) only for recontacting them if any question or issue occurs with their booking. Furthermore the data will be used for internal statistic reasons too.
Customer’s email-address could be used to reconfirm their booking, to send them an after tour mail in order to get informations about the tour and it may be used to send them TripAdvisor review requests in order to rate Service provider at www.tripadvisor.com
By accepting these terms and conditions you agree to all terms. No further claims can be made after accepting these terms.
On request we can give you after proof of your identity all the personal information we stored of you and after reviewing them you have the right to let them deleted.
Please note: This is a binding booking, cancellation costs may occur!