Enterprise: Alexandra dr. Sándorné Zsigmond private entrepreneur (tax no.: 57423861-2-33; address: Hungary 2145 Kerepes, Esze Tamás utca 20.; Tel: +36205020623) who operates under the name Buda-Pest Footbike, Buda-Pest Footbike Tours and who operates the website www.bringaroller.hu (from here on referred as ’Entereprise’).
Customer: private individuals browsing the website and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram) of the Enterprise or booking a tour / footbike rental opportunity via email or messenger.
Social media platforms:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100082640083724 + messenger
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/buda_pest_footbike/
- Name: Websupport Magyarország Kft.
- Headquater: 1132 Budapest, Victor Hugo utca 18-22.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tax no.: 25138205-2-41
When the Customer books a tour or makes an appointment to rent footbikes via email or messenger, the Enterprise will ask for personal data that can identify participants and is used to contact him (“Identity Information”). Identity Information includes, but is not limited to:
- Name(s) of participants
- Phone number of at least one participant
- Email address of at least one participant
- Other personal data included in the text or header of an email or message
- home address (for invoicing)
- number of participants
- Special needs, if any (for example special diet)
In case of footbike rental, a contract is made between the Enterprise and the Customer. Further data collected to make the contract:
- ID numer of the ID card / Passport / Driving licence / Other personal document
Data collected by the Enterprise does not include credit card number or banking information of the Customer.
The Enterprise is entitled to process personal data of the Customer for the purpose to meet its contractual obligations with the Customer (legitimate intersest), such as:
- Providing his services
- Customer service: handle questions and requests
No (direct) marketing activity is performed by the Enterprise.
Categories of recipients (Third parties)
External tour guides
In order to provide and improve our services, we may share information with third parties when needed. This occures when an external tour guide is inviolved, for example due to language reasons. The Enterprise may share the following information about the Customer with the external tour guide:
- First and Last name of the Customer
- Date, time and type of the tour
- text of the inquiry
This information will enable the guide to decide whether to confirm or reject the booking. When a booking is confirmed, the Enterprise will also share the following Customer information with the external tour guide:
- Phone number
- Meeting point for the tour
- Rough age of participants
- Interests of the Customer regatrding the tour
- Special needs and wishes
Billing information (debit/credit card details) of the Customer is not received or stored by the Enterprise, as it goes directly to our payment provider. Under no circumstance is billing information if Customer ever shared with any third party.
External companies (support providers)
The Enterprise may employ third party companies and individuals to help improve or facilitate its services, to provide the service on behalf of the Enterprise, to perform Website services, including but not limited to: maintenance services, fraud detection services, database management, web analytics, monitoring and evaluation services.
Authorities and Insurance
The Enterprise is entitled to disclose personal data of the Customer with third parties in case of
- Legal issues, such as litigation, legal process and / or by request from public or governmental authorities within or outside of country of residence of the Customer.
- The disclosure is necessary or appropriate for purposes of law enforcement, national security or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable.
- the Enterprise considers it necessary to disclose them with an insurance provider in order to protect the property and rights of the Enterprise or a third party, and / or to protect the safety of the public or any other person.
International transfer of personal information may occure in relation with the above issues. In such a case personal information may be disclosed to third parties located outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Personal information of the Customer is only processed abroed when an adequate level of protection can be provided. For such transfers, the Enterprise relies on the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield to provide an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects or the Enterprise will take other measures considered adequate to guarantee a safe transfer of personal data of the Customer.
Customer rights and how to exercise them
The Enterprise respects the exercise of the rights the Customer have in relation to the personal data processed or used. Customer shall contact the Enterprise by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise his/her rights. The Enterprise we may ask the Customer to identify himself in order to prevent misuse. Laws determine whether the Customer can exercise a certain right in a given situation. Therefore it is suggested to keep in mind that the Enterprise is not always able to execute rights of the Customer at full.
- Request access to or a copy of his/her personal data collected and processed by the Enterprise.
- Request the amendment and removal of personal data or restrict the processing of his/her personal data, if there is a reason for doing so.
- Data portability
- Object to a processing on grounds relating to his/her particular situation
The Enterprise takes security seriously. The Enterprise takes the appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data of the Customer. The Website uses a reliable SSL Certificate to make sure that personal data does not fall into the wrong hands.
In the event of any breach of security the Enterprise will make all legally required disclosures concerning the breach and the confidentiality or integrity of the Customer’s unencrypted electronically stored “personal data”. Customer will be informed without unreasonable delay via email or via a post on the Website as far as it is consistent with any legitimate needs of law enforcement and any measures are required to determine the scope of the breach and to safeguard the integrity of data.
The Enterprise does not keep Customer’s personal data longer than necessary for the purpose of fulfilling its contractual obligtion with the Customer.
Questions and complaints
If Customer has any question or complaints about the processing of his/her personal data, he/she can contact the Enterprise by sending an email to email@example.com.
Effective date of the Policy